At Qoali, we are deeply committed to protecting and managing your personal information in a correct and respectful manner.
If you have any questions about our policy and how we handle your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How do we receive personal information from you?
In order to place an order on Qoali.com and to use our services, we need to receive and handle certain personal information from you. This includes:
- Information that you enter when you place an order on our website
- Information that you enter when you sign up to subscribe to our mailings
- Information related to your activity on the website such as which products you have ordered and which pages you have visited
- Qoali collaborates with other companies (such as Mondido and Klarna) to manage payments on the website. The card and payment information you provide is used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. We do not save your payment information. Other companies we partner with include courier companies, the warehouse that picks up your order, the billing software provider, companies we work with to follow up on unpaid invoices, and companies whose services we use to send SMS or email
- Information about how our website is used and how you interact with our website such as analysis of which pages on our website are visited
- Communication that you send to us such as questions about goods and deliveries, error reporting and more
What kind of information do we collect from you?
The personal information we collect from you includes your name, your full postal address, your e-mail and your telephone number.
Why we collect this information and how we use it
We collect this information from you for the following purposes:
- To be able to offer you and pay for our products and to improve our services and to inform you about our products and offers
- To be able to track and analyze how our website is used for the purpose of improving our website and to offer the best possible user experience
We store your information for as long as we need to be able to offer our services and for a maximum of 24 months. If you would like to close your account and delete your information, please contact email@example.com .
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes
- Information can be sent to your Facebook account if you use Facebook's sharing feature on our website regarding products that you have purchased or that you are considering buying
Third parties with whom we work
We pass on your personal information to various third parties with whom we work together to provide our product to you. These include, for example, courier companies and the warehouse that picks up your order. When we use service providers, we only convey the information necessary to deliver the service and the information is used only for the purpose of delivering the service in question.
Communication via e-mail and mobile telephony
We only want to communicate with you when you want to be contacted by us. You have the opportunity to choose to receive marketing communications from us and you also receive e-mails related to your transactions with Qoali. You may choose to stop receiving promotional material from us by clicking on the link to cancel your subscription which you will find at the bottom of each email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We also send e-mails and SMS reminders in connection with deliveries.
We take security very seriously and secure storage of your data is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt personal data when transmitted over the Internet. Transmission of information over the Internet is never 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee complete security.
How you can access and update your information
Links to other websites
Transmission of your personal data outside Europe
In order to perform some of the services we offer you through this website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. For example, this may happen if any of our servers are located outside the EU. These countries may have different data protection legislation. By sending us your personal information you agree to this transfer, storage and processing. If your personal information is transferred to countries outside the EU, we ensure that your personal data is handled in accordance with your rights and for use in accordance with the purposes specified in this policy. If you use our services when you are outside the EU, the information may be transferred to you outside the EU for the purpose of providing you with the requested services.
Your right to file a complaint with a car fighter
You have the right, without administrative and / or legal sanctions, to report complaints to the correct authorities in the Member State where you live, work or where the alleged violation has taken place if you believe that the handling of your personal data has violated the current regulations. The authority that has received the complaint is then required to inform you of the status and outcome of the case and whether a legal sanction is possible under Article 78 of the GDPR.